We have been working very hard to put protocols in place that comply with the Government guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff and clients. We are planning to be open for business as of 4 July 2020, subject to any changes made by the government. Our practices will be under constant review in order to minimise risks at all times.
Welcoming you back to Restoring Health
What to expect when you come for your massage:
- When you arrive for your treatment please make sure to wait in your car until your therapist comes to collect you, especially if you are early. This is to ensure that we have the necessary time to deep clean our treatment rooms in between clients. Please do not open and close the doors but allow your therapist to do so for you.
- In the foyer there will be alcohol hand gel, please use this on arrival. Then as you come in the next door their will be a station with a sealed pack containing a mask and shoe covers. Please stop here and put them on. We will be using a laser thermometer to check your temperature. Your therapist will then lead you upstairs. Please bring as few personal belongings into the building with you as possible (only phone and car keys, no handbag etc).
- In the treatment room there will be an area for you to place all your clothes. Linen provided as normal to cover yourself. Please be sure to bring your own bottle of water for after your session, as we are unable to provide glasses of water during this time.
- Please make sure to have either paid for your treatment online before your appointment or that we have card details on record for you, as we will not be accepting cash payments during this time.
- When leaving after your treatment please make use of the alcohol hand gel provided at the top of the stairs before making your way down. Your therapist will lead you down to open the doors for you on your way out.
- While you are on site please make sure that you remain 2 meters apart from others at all times where possible, with the obvious exception of the treatment itself.
- If you do need to use the toilet facilities while on site then please follow the procedures set out on site.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms OR have any reason to believe that you have come into contact with COVID-19 then please do let us know and cancel your appointment to ensure the safety of our staff and other vulnerable clients. This will be seen as an extenuating circumstance (see our cancellation policy)
- There will be a Questionnaire related to COVID-19 attached to your confirmation or reminder emails, it is essential that you complete this prior to every appointment. Please let us know if anything changes prior to you attending.
What your therapists are doing to ensure your safety and theirs:
- We are taking all possible precautions to ensure everyone’s safety. We will be wearing a surgical mask, visor and apron during the treatment sessions. All of which will be either cleaned or disposed of in between each client.
- Everything in our treatment rooms and passageways will be thoroughly cleaned with anti-bacterial disinfectant in between each client. Including all furniture and equipment.
- We will be staggering appointments and alternating shift patterns between therapists where possible to ensure minimum numbers in the building at any one time.
- All necessary PPE will be provided for each client at no extra cost.
For further specific information on COVID-19 please refer to the NHS Website